We would like to think that working in this busy, vibrant school is a rewarding and stimulating environment for all employees, and will help each to develop further skills.
The approach we seek -and expect- from those in our team is summed up in this statement of the school’s core values:
At The Grange School we value particularly an approach to our community from all who work and learn here which is:
- Caring, warm and generous
- Respectful for others as a matter of principle ·
- Straightforward, open and ‘uncomplicated’ in their approach to others, demonstrating integrity in all they do ·
- Wholehearted, demonstrating commitment to being the best that they can be and to the hard work needed in rising to the challenge of high standards and high expectations
- Sensitive to the needs of others and accepting of their needs and differences
All vacancies are advertised on this website, and all job information and application forms can be downloaded for your convenience.
A copy of the school’s Recruitment Policy can be obtained, on request, from the Senior School Office.