I/We would like my/our child to be considered for entry to the:
Junior SchoolSenior SchoolSixth Form
Date of Birth:
Present School/Nursery School:
School Telephone(STD code):
Please stateany medical conditions/allergies:
Is English yourchild’s firstlanguage?
(If not,pleasestate his/her firstlanguage):
Does your childhold a UK,EEA or Swiss passport?
Passport Number (if held):
Surname and initial of Parent 1
Surname and initial of Parent 2
Please indicate with which parent the child resides:
Parent 1Parent 2Both
Did any family member(s) attend The Grange School or have any current or previous connection with the school? If yes, please give details:
Please give us any additional information about your child which you feel may help us with our admissions process e.g. interests, achievements:
1. A reference will be requested from the child’s current school. If you do not wish us to request a reference, please contact Admissions.
2. Applicants have to be assessed or take an entrance assessment, prior to a place being offered in accordance with the school’s admissions policy.
Please advise if your child has a disability or special educational needs and will require any special arrangements to attend the school and complete such assessments. Please submit supporting evidence with this form
3. Acceptance of the form does not carry with it the promise of admission of my/our child as a pupil.
4. I/we understand that the school may obtain, process and hold personal information about my/our child, including sensitive information such as medical details. We consent to this for the purposes of assessment and if a place is later offered in order to safeguard and promote the welfare of my/our child.
5. In line with our safeguarding obligations, please provide with the application, details of any court orders relating to parental responsibility or the protection of the child or other matters affecting the child which we will treat as confidential.(Please delete as appropriate) Attached/Not Applicable
For Year 7, The Grange School will award a number of means-tested bursaries which will be based on a child’s performance in the Entrance Assessment and on family circumstances. The level of bursary awarded may range from 10% to 100% although bursaries are not normally awarded if the household income exceeds £60,000. An interview will precede the award of a bursary. Bursary applications must be completed and return to the Finance Bursar prior to December 10th before the year of entry. Please ring for details with regards to Sixth Form bursaries.If you wish to be considered for a Bursary, please tick this box
Name of Nursery/Pre-school:
How many days or sessions does your child attend?
SIXTH FORM APPLICANTS ONLY
Please give details of GCSE examination which you have taken or hope to take:
Likely A Level subjects:
I wish to apply for the Sixth Form Scholarship. NB. This award does not carry any financial gain.
Would your child’s entry to the Sixth Form be conditional upon obtaining a Bursary?- Yes
By submitting this form I/we agree to send a non-refundable application fee of £40.00 made payable to The Grange School (Hartford) Ltd. or by direct transfer to The Grange School via account No. 91220653, sort code: 60-15-29. Please reference either the Junior (JNR) or Senior (SNR) School followed by your child’s surname and year of entry e.g. JNR/17/Kenworthy.
Please indicate how you will be paying your application fee:
How did you hear about us?
Sibling in school
Press/advertising please specify:
Other, please specify:
Names of Parent(s)/Guardian(s):
If you have any questionsplease contact the Schools Admissions Departments
The Grange Senior School, Bradburns Lane, Hartford,Cheshire CW8 1LU. T: 01606 539039 E: email@example.com
The Grange Junior School, Beechwood Avenue, Hartford,Cheshire CW8 3AU. T: 01606 539039 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please download and complete a PDF version of the Application Form here and return the Grange school email@example.com